Japanese | English
Personal information refers to information that can be used to identify an individual, such as name, address, telephone number, etc. It also includes information that can be combined with other information to identify an individual.
Our company will handle personal data appropriately in compliance with the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations, as well as the guidelines from the Privacy Protection Committee and other guidelines.
The information our company will receive from the customers include name, address and other basic information, telephone number, e-mail address and other contact information, information entered on forms provided by our company, information entered by our company’s staff with the customer’s direction, information about previous stays, information about used services and purchased products, information on preferences of the customers that our company become aware of during the stay, information provided by the customers to use our company’s services, information provided by travel agents which were provided to receive reservations of stays, etc. from the customers, essential information for transactions such as credit card information, and etc.
Our company may collect device information, log information, cookies and anonymous IDs, location information, IP addresses and personal identification information when the customers visit our company’s website.
Our company will collect the personal information described in 3., for our company’s legitimate interests as described below, or to fulfill our company’s legal obligations. Furthermore, when the customer’s information is necessary to fulfill contractual obligations with related parties (such as travel agents or the customer’s employers) or vendors (third parties such as credit card companies, and taxi companies) that are involved in arranging the customer’s travel arrangements.
*1: Service will be provided, and advertisement will be distributed by analyzing information such as website browsing history and purchase history obtained from the customers.
Application documents will be kept strictly within our company and will be used as personnel data during the selection process and after employment. After the employment selection process, application materials will be promptly shredded if the applicant is not selected.
Our company will collect personal information stated in 3. by the below methods.
About the information described in 3.1, our company may collect the customer’s information through a reservation or stay at our company’s accommodations, a creation of an account on our company’s website, a response to a survey, a participation in a drawing or sweepstakes, a contact to the customers service, or a reservation or use of our company’s services.
In order to ensure that our customers can use our services comfortably, our company may use the selected internet services operated by other companies to collect personal information from the customers. Personal information may also be collected from the following parties
When the customers participate in the social media activities or services hosted by our company, our company may collect information about the customer’s contact and identity information, stay and purchase information, internet and network activity, plus other information about the customer that is contained in social media posts or profiles.
1. Our company will appropriately and carefully manage the personal information received from the customers and take necessary and reasonable security control measures to prevent its leakage, loss, misuse, alteration, and unauthorized access. In addition, when personal information is collected through network communication, security is strived to be ensured by using security technologies such as SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encrypted communication, in order to prevent interception by third parties during the communication process.
2. Personal information received from the customers will always be managed in accordance with applicable laws.
1. In order to improve the quality of our company’s services and for the convenience of our customers, our company may outsource part of the handling of personal information to an outside contractor. In such cases, our company will instruct and supervise the contractor to manage the information appropriately.
2. Our company will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties, except in the following cases
2. When the customers access our company’s website to make for example taxi arrangements, the customers may be transferred from our company’s website to a website managed by a third party (hereinafter referred to as “external websites”). In such cases, with exception of certain websites, the external websites are outside the scope of our company’s management responsibility. Therefore, when the customers submit personal information directly to an external website, our company is not responsible for the collection methods or privacy policies of that website. Please check the privacy and security policies of such external websites before accessing or providing personal information to them.
Because our company is based in Japan, when the customers access our company’s website from a country other than Japan, the customer’s personal information may be transferred to Japan or another country, where our servers or databases are located. While our company strives to protect the customer’s personal information in an appropriate manner, the laws and forms of protection for personal information in Japan and other countries may not be as valid as those in the customer’s country of residence.
The customers may always choose the type of personal information to provide and how to receive (or decline) communications from our company regarding the personal information. If the customers choose not to provide any personal information, they may not be able to use some of the services our company provides.
Our company may contact the customers based on the personal information provided in order to inform the customers about services or events. If the customers do not wish to receive such information, or if the customers wish to change the method of communication between our company, the customers may change the above information at any time by contacting our company with the contact information in 17.
In order to fulfill the purposes described in this policy, our company will retain the customer’s personal information for the period deemed necessary based on the following criteria
Our company do not sell products or services to minors and will not collect personal information from customers or others under the age of 18.
Our company respects the rights of the customers and will respond to requests for disclosure, correction, restriction, deletion, or exercise of data portability rights or objections based on laws and regulations, to the extent reasonable and necessary, after confirming the identity of the customers.
In addition, if the customers have offered agreement, they can withdraw it by contacting our company.
Our company may review this policy from time to time and make changes as necessary.
If our company changes this policy, appropriate measures will be taken, such as posting the revised policy on the official website of GOHSENJAKU Corporation.
4468 Ajikamikochi, Matsumoto City, Nagano, Japan 390-1516
Takaho Fujisawa, President and Representative Director
Please contact the following for any comments, questions, requests, inquiries or complaints regarding disclosure, handling of personal information. Please contact below for inquiries regarding personal information.
＜Contact for personal information＞